Small 1 to 3 Page Website £399
Medium 4 to 8 Page Website £799
Large 9 to 15 Page Website £1499
What Is Included?
You get the following with each web design package:
- Free domain name registration for first year. Cost is £15 per year thereafter.
- Free website hosting in Brighton for first year. Cost is £60 per year thereafter.
- Optimisating the website code and content for SEO for your company in Brighton.
- Free logo design for your company in Brighton.
- SSL security ('https' in your web address) for added protection for your customers.
- Up to 5 professional email addresses with your domain name.
- Each website is designed to be responsive meaning the layout will be compatible and viewable on very small mobile devices through to big screen monitors.
- Free Jquery animation if required.
- Google Analytics website performance and visitor statistics. This is provided free by Google. I will setup and integrate it into your website.
- Delivery of completed website usually takes less than one week for a "small" website and up to two to three weeks for a "medium" website. For "large" websites the completion time depends on number of pages and complexity of functionality required. Typically though a large website will take no more than three to four weeks to be delivered. The "small" website is ideal for start-ups and clients wishing to get online quickly.
- Miacloudtech will set up an initial account for you on Google Maps, Twitter, and Blogger.com (if you do not own either of these). Instagram and Facebook must be initially created by client due to Facebook security restrictions.
- Everything is owned by you including the domain name.
Are you looking for a web designer or web developer in Brighton? Miacloudtech's team has over thirty years' experience combined doing search engine optimisation, website design, logo design in Brighton, writing code, designing and implementing Microsoft SQL Server
database architecture, creating unique responsive web design, e-commerce and creating business application software. I have been fortunate enough to work with some very
prestigious companies, including Tommee Tippee baby products, Cotton Bottoms, and Boots Plc, the high street store and West Pier Telecom, one of the largest and successful telecommunication
companies in the UK, which works with the Ministry Of Defence.
I also offer separate logo design in Brighton
1 Bespoke Logo £99
(one logo is included for free with all web design packages)
Are you looking for a logo designer in Brighton? If you choose to opt solely for a logo design in Brighton Miacloudtech can improve your company's presence online by creating you a bespoke logo design branded to represent your business and services. Why is a logo important? It represents your business.
It allows your customers to recognise your company and give your company a unique and professional presence both online and on any vans or signs. Each logo design I create is a set price of £99.
I have over twenty years' experience designing and developing bespoke and unique logo designs in Brighton and around the UK.
Are you looking for a website designer, logo designer, developer or freelancer in Brighton? Or are you an existing website designer in Brighton but need some server-side website functionality created or need a backend database? Miacloudtech will partner up with
any website designers in Brighton if you require some web development work.
Miacloudtech offers an extensive range of logo and website design services
in Brighton and around the UK, and also to customers around the world. My website design services in Brighton include
search engine optimisation (SEO)
website backend functionality and development
for companies in Brighton.
What does the client need to do:
- Please provide me with all text content for your website.
- Please tell me what pages you require and which text is to go on which page.
- Please tell me what a visitor is likely to type into Google to find your new website.
- And if possible, please let me know one or two example websites you like the look of and wish your new website to be similar to.
- Please let me know what contact email addresses you require. I can create up to 5 professional emails for your new website, such as firstname.lastname@example.org, where "newwebsite.com" would for example represent the web address of your new website. I can set your new emails to forward to personal email boxes too if required.
Search Engine Optimisation In Brighton
Search engine optimisation (or SEO) in Brighton is key for a website's success. Unless a company in Brighton pays to advertise the only way potential visitors will find your
website in Brighton is via a search engine. The main one (which dwarfs even the closest competitor) is Google. The primary reason for this is most of the other search engines
currently or have in the past used "paid inclusion". This means for a company to appear in the search engine they would have to pay a fee.
Yahoo and MSN (now Bing) all used to operate
a paid inclusion for websites to get listed in their organic (main, non-advert) results which has allowed Google to become the significant market leader in search engines and owns just under 70% of market share in search engines. In comparison Yahoo and Bing own approximately 15% market share each so for that reason it is always
important to get your site high up in Google to reach more visitors and ultimately customers. Google has never adopted this "pay to get listed" model for their organic results. Instead all results which appear in the main "organic" search results (not including Ads at the top of the results) are free and
a website's position or ranking is determined by Google's unique algorithms which looks at the website code, checking to see if it is optimised (Miacloudtech includes this with every
website design package in Brighton) and also the viewable content, checking to assess the relevancy to what a viewer has typed into Google.
Google also looks at the website's "page rank" (this is not the Google ranking - page rank is a statistic variable applied to all websites on the internet)
which each website will gain and improve over time (it can take years) and is determined by a number of variables, the main one being the number of external clickable links back to your website in Brighton, known as backlinks.
Miacloudtech will help you get started by creating initial accounts on various external social media sites.
Search engine optimisation is included for free in all of our website design services in Brighton and we also offer this as a
separate service for companies in Brighton or anywhere in the UK or around the world, wanting to improve their existing website's ranking.
As discussed, improving your search engine ranking in Brighton is a process of optimisating your website coding and content and clients
adding regular posts and blogs on their social media and message forums with clickable backlinks to your website.
Relevant Content and Repeat Visitors
Getting a visitor to your website is the first challenge. Search engine optimisation and marketing is the solution to this. But the next challenge is what to present to a visitor when they
see your website. When a visitor in Brighton enters your website you have perhaps less than 10 seconds to grab their attention and
retain their interest long enough to ensure they go on to make a purchase in your shopping cart (if you have one) or to go on and reach an
intended target page such as a contact page. The ultimate objective is to ensure that the visitor then returns time and time again to your website.
The key to success is to provide as much relevant content as possible for each visitor. The solution to this is to have as much relevant content on your website in Brighton
and to regularly update your content. Miacloudtech can provide a content management system if required. Or for a small monthly fee Miacloudtech can take the hassle
out of your hands and upload new content and images for you as and when you need it changed. Limits will apply to the amount of changes per month.
Are you looking for e-commerce or an online shopping cart in Brighton? We can create a secure online presence for your company to allow you to reach your target audience and sell online.
We will create your website in Brighton with full SSL security, providing extra protection and reassurance to your customers when they browse your website and we offer web hosting in Brighton which offers 99.9% uptime and ultra fast connections and provides regular daily
backups offering our clients peace of mind and your customers a very smooth and very efficient experience when they visit your website.
All website design services in Brighton include free website hosting for the first year, search engine optimisation, free logo, SSL security, five free professional email addresses and free domain name (this is the
website address) for the first year.
Do you need CRM and order processing software in Brighton? Please click to find CRM and order processing software in your area >>